1. Select your chosen helmet (including size) or accesory and add to the shopping cart.
2. Go to the shopping cart and click 'Checkout'.
3. Complete your name and contact details then choose your nearest Premier Stockist* for your collection point from the drop down list. *Please check the Premier Stockist list on the Retailers page to select the correct store for the type of helmet/accessory you are wishing to purchase. Our Premier Stockists are also specialist fitment centres categorised by their specialty eg. Street, Cruiser or Offroad.
3. A £5 deposit will be taken on all orders which will be deducted from the cost of your helmet when you collect from store, please enter your debit or credit card details to make a secure payment.
4. Check the Order Summary to ensure you have the correct helmet or accessory and size then click 'complete'
4. You will receive an email confirmation of your order and your helmet/accesory will be available for collection from your chosen store within 2 working days. We recommend you contact your chosen store before you collect to ensure there hasn't been any delay with the delivery. Please take a copy of your email when you are collecting your helmet as proof of identification and to qualify for your £5 discount.
You can only have your order delivered to one of our Premier Bell stockists. You can select your nearest store on the checkout page (left side). To see a list of Premier stockists, click here.
Our Premier Stockists are specialist fitment centres categorised by their specialty eg. Street, Cruiser or Offroad to ensure you get the best fit and service from your Bell product/s.
This is a fully refundable deposit on the purchase of your helmet. It is deducted from the total cost of sale if the helmet is suitable or refunded if unsuitable.
Race FX are the U.K distributor for Bell Helmets and can only ship to dealers within our permitted area.